- Breaking News >> Watch Veeram Official Video Song - Kunal Kapoor & Divina Thakur
- Breaking News >> After MAYA, Nayanthara in and as DORA
- Breaking News >> Reliance confirmed New Year Offer and clarified TRAI's concern
- Breaking News >> Govt may revise income tax slab base from Rs 2.5 lakh to Rs 4 lakh
- Breaking News >> Dulquer Salmaan's Oru Bhayankara Kamukan update
- Breaking News >> Maruti Suzuki's new mini crossover Ignis will be launched on January 13th
Launching Bajaj Dominar 400CC Super Bike With ABS
The long wait is over, all new 400 CC Bajaj Dominar ready to delivery on January 2017. This super bike competing against the KTM Duke, Royal Enfield Himalayan and the Mahindra Mojo. Bajaj Dominar available in two variant Standard and ABS, and the STD version price range starts 1.36 lakh (Delhi Ex-Showroom) and the ABS version starts 1.50 lakh (Delhi Ex-Showroom).
Dominar 400 is a flagship model for Bajaj and that is standing above the Pulsar range. Bajaj was previewed Dominar on 2014 Delhi Auto Expo and company planning to sell 10,000 units of the Dominar on every month.
Bajaj Dominar Specifications
Engine: 373.27cc, single-cylinder liquid-cooled
Max Power: 35bhp @ 8,000rpm
Max Torque: 30Nm @ 8,500rpm
Top Speed: 148kmpl
No Of Gears: 6 Speed
Bajaj Dominar Features
Pulsar like twin-slash LED rear taillamps
ABS (Anti-Lock Braking System)
Tank mounted digital display for speed & gear position
Digital instrument cluster
Stepped saddle seat
LED turn indicators
Coming to design and styling, looks very sporty and largely similar to foreign super bikes like Ducati and KTM and some similarities inherited from Pulsar 200NS. Coming to mileage, minimum 25kmpl and maximum 30kmpl. Three color variants are available, Midnight Blue, Twilight Plum and Moon White.